Follow up to the trade set ups for the above pairs posted here, this is an analysis of these trades.
USDCHF - It seems like the pair is running out of steam. On the daily charts, we see price coming quite close to the 0.94624. In my analysis I mentioned that price could touch 0.93426. So this was a good trade. For now, we will wait until end of Monday or Tuesday to see if there is any new Wolfe wave patterns coming up.
GBPCHF - Our target price of 1.42887 hasn't been reached yet. We saw a bit of a bearish run to 1.40943 area. As I mentioned a potential entry at 1.41547, price is currently at 1.41642. The 76.4% level at 1.42104 needs to be breached in order to reach our target price. On the contrary, we could see price drop to 1.41120 area before going back up again. On the H1 chart, we have the 50% Fib level at 1.41493 and also we need to wait for the Schaff Trend Cycle to turn bullish. There is still some time for traders to enter this trade.
EURUSD - We expect this pair to drop sharply, however, there was a bit of a bullish run towards close of markets on Friday. The H4 chart still shows a bearish bias, but it can get tricky because on the H1 chart, we noticed a bullish climb on the Schaff Trend. Either ways, I don't expect EURUSD to go beyond 1.30763.
Wait for the H1 to turn bearish to get back into the trade with Stops placed at 1.3058
Showing posts with label usdchf wolfe waves. Show all posts
Showing posts with label usdchf wolfe waves. Show all posts
USDCHF - Trade Analysis, 01/03
0.94233 is proving to be a hard zone for the pair to breach. The first attempt failed and now the pair is going for a second try. I think it will take a few more kisses before this level can be breached. Placing pending LONG orders couple of pips above this level or waiting for a new candle to open comfortably above this level (a conservative approach) could enable those to get back into this trade.
The target price we're looking at 0.94694 through 0.94861.
The target price we're looking at 0.94694 through 0.94861.
USDCHF Daily Chart, In Trade Analysis
This is a follow up to my trade set up on the USDCHF here. Overnight there was a decent movement since my entry at 0.93330 and price is currently at 0.93588. I moved my stops to 0.93530, locking in a total of 200 Pips.
Price is currently looking at a retracement, and can be clearly seen on the H1 chart. While I will wait for my stop to be taken out, I will be re-entering this trade as soon as the Schaff Trend Cycle switches to a bullish bias.
Price is currently looking at a retracement, and can be clearly seen on the H1 chart. While I will wait for my stop to be taken out, I will be re-entering this trade as soon as the Schaff Trend Cycle switches to a bullish bias.
There could be a possible retracement to the 76.4% Fib and then price might get back to being bullish. Either ways, i'm happy with a 200 Pip profit and eager to ride this wave again. I'll be following up on this.
Possible entry could be at either 73.2 or if price drops a bit more, maybe a few pips below 73.2.
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)
